Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Obit

Another Hillary supporter who I was close to in Iowa died recently. Looks like this blog might become a makeshift outlet for letting folks like Carmen know I appreciated their friendship. Now I know everybody must love reading these (such stark departures from the usual tone of the blog), but I must insist upon not writing these too often. That's out of my hands, of course, but I hope it's the case.

Carmen M. Osborn Teoli

Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Carmen M. Osborn Teoli, 52, of Cherokee, passed away on July 13, 2008 at the Cherokee Regional Medical Center.

Memorial services were held on Thursday, July 17, at 10:30 a.m. at St. Paul's United Methodist Church in Cherokee, with Rev. Magrey deVega officiating. It was Carmen's wish to be cremated. The Boothby Funeral Home in Cherokee was in charge of the arrangements.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes I Google my mother's name because I don't want to forget what it looks like. This was a new one. Thank you for being her friend. She was an amazing woman, mom, friend...you name it.
-Christina

CR said...

Amen.
Christina, I'm very sorry for your loss. Carmen helped keep me energized during my 6 months in Iowa. It was only a few visits but she was willing to listen, share her own stories, and even participated in one of my local meetings. She was definitely a pleasure to be around.

Thanks for your comment.