Sunday, August 5, 2007

Good News from FAAville

My two County fairs here have been swell; but it's tough to top Sussex County. So, rather than just talk about Sussex County to everybody who would listen (my original plan), I decided to just come home.

I've purchased a ticket from Northwest Airlines, arriving home late Friday, returning Sunday afternoon. Now, I know what you're saying. You're saying, Curtis, Northwest Airlines is embattled in a bitter dispute with its pilots, leading to many cancellations. Well, I say, what you say, even though I know what you're saying . . . is, I say, incorrect. Does this mean no cancellation? No. But it improves my chances I'd say.

Since a trip home constitutes a denouement of sorts, even if it's one of several, I've decided to unload any residual photos from the camera. So, coming up, a look back at some moments I meant to write about but forgot I had photos to share.

No comments: