Thursday, May 31, 2007

You'd Think I'd Be Ready for This

The next 7 months begin like this . . .
Here are some facts about me that are likely to recur often

I am on the floor.
I am on an air mattress.
I don't know what I'm doing tomorrow.
I am in Iowa.

The past few days were supposed to be mental preparation for this next stage of my life. They were certainly fun, a real blast, but I don't know if anything can prepare you for what I think is ahead.

I won't waste text with guessing what is ahead though. Cause I'll probably be wrong. So, just stay tuned to see what crazy things actually happen.

2 comments:

Light and Fluffy said...

Well if you have to live on an air mattress, the Aerobed is probably your best bet lol.

CR said...

I don't even know the options. Are there other choices? Aerobed is the Standard Oil of our generation.