Saturday, January 26, 2008

Rocky Mountain High

For the past 7 months, you've been one step behind. I bounce around from city to city, state to state . . . then something happens . . . then I write about it.

This time, I'm fortunate to have some forewarning. On Tuesday, I'll be heading off to Colorado for a week. Again, for reasons of national security, I have to be vague about my purpose. But if you've got friends in Boulder, or know the best places to visit, feel free to pass them along.

Also, my plane flies through Atlanta. It's a strange route, but I can only imagine the sharp right hand turn when we hit Georgia produces some sort of slingshot effect, increasing our speed, and making it faster than if we had just flown as the crow flies. Also, flying as the crow logically seems to increase the chances of a crow flying into the engine. And with Lost premiering shortly, I don't want to take any chances.





No comments: