Thursday, June 7, 2007

E is if Ethanol. L is for Lease.

I feel it's important to say I've found a place to live in Sioux City. I've posted enough photos of my Aerobed at other people's apartments, that it's only fair to say I will now be using it in a place of my own. I sign the lease tomorrow and photos to follow. Nothing too revealing because I don't want any of you lookie-lou's getting too good a sight (stalkers, please call in advance).

This weekend, I think I'll load up the car and explore Iowa some more. Apparently they grow E-85 Ethanol fuel out here. I'm curious if it grows on trees or if it's a legume. Below is a picture of it in its natural habitat.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can stalk the wary E85 easily at this website from the American Lung Association of the Upper Midwest. PS: It's easier to find in Minnesota!

www.CleanAirChoice.org

Special prices on E85 June 16 at Great Lakes Coop, Spenser, June 21, Kum & Go stations statewide, and June 29, Kum & Go in West Des Moines.

Sincerely, Biofuel Bob