Friday, June 1, 2007

This Message Will Self-Destruct When You Close the Window

Things are rolling now. I have to be discreet, in case there are Edwards spies out there (that includes you, grandma). Maybe after this weekend is over, I can talk about what goes in to making an event like this a success. (I also have to wait because it would be foolish to call it a success before it even begins).

Since I like mixing media, I'll include a photo below even if it's not timely. It's from graduation...but you can use it to see how far I've come since then. That's me on the left. As you can see by my robes, I used to be a Ph.D. Now, I'm just a field organizer.

















OK, I'm actually the one on the right. But I'd still say getting a haircut was quite a transformation as well and can be considered coming a long way.





-- Curtis

No comments: